Monday 2 August 2010

August

Blue, blue skies
pomegranates growing
frozen bottles
lipstick
little boys
fabric pens
ice creams and lollies
cherries
water colour challenged
beetroot
turquoise
grapes
grapefruits growing
tea, coffee, museli, milk, honey, yoghurt, bananas, peach, marg, scrambled egg, toast, feta, tomatoes, mayonnaise, cucumber.
dancing in the moonlight
snorkles
sea urchins
cocks and tits
D Strutt's Lemon Polenta Cake.....with a lemony creamy/milky layer......oh yes.
chocolate biscuits, crisps and apples
Istra (Bitters like campari) with white wine. A holiday winner.
floating
swimming
terracotta tiles
Moonlight
Spit!
origami
Boats
feta, tomato and mayonnaise sandwiches
When God was a Rabbit
nakedness
fish
making things
clear, clear, CLEAR, water
deep, deep water
blow up wigs
feet on pebbles
flip flops
Birthday wishes and birthday kisses.
Ed's party in a field
Dancing in the sunlight
Ratatouille
Fizzy wine
Standard lamps
Granddad's cigarette case
Sweetcorn, Squash and Coconut Soup
Beetroot and Potato Dauphinoise
Isabel
Berlin
Shoes
Boas
Sausages
Blackberry jam
Scarves
Belt
Snaps
Painting
Birthdays

figs
fennel grappa

Breakfast on the boat
Croatia
Carnival
Friendly, helpful people.
Sour wine gums
Knobbly veg
Land seaweed
Golden Purslane
and edible flowers
La Grosse Fressen
Caroline
Negronis
Blancmange breasts
Pigs Head
Octopus and chorizo soup
Olafur Ollessen
Olafur Arnolds
Food fight
Joseph Beuys
Dirk Bogart
Chairman Mao
Bruce Nauman
Locked door
Michael and Bubbles
Cider
Book
Blog
Ice lollies
KItty
Flip flops.............
Pimms
Tomatoes
Going away
Coming back
Pimms ice lollies ......recipe below....
Pimms ice lollies (1 part Pimms to 3 parts lemonade)
I stuck a borage flower into each when I froze them, pinned down with a lolly stick. Waitrose had borage! I grew it once. Not sure about it really. I like the idea of it more.

It's been a long time, been a long, long time..........
I'm sorry I've not been here for a while. I love writing this blog, I truly do and I find it really annoying when sometimes life gets in the way. That of course can be very good. And life is good at the moment, just relentlessly busy.

I am also in the middle of tidying up the blog to make it easier to use. I'm not a tech head and
I tend to get overexcited and try and do everything all of the time. So I know it was getting confusing......

I now have Kitty on board, so some time soon you will see a newly designed blog that's simple but really helpful, fun and inspirational and will also look fucking great.

Tonight I tested a bunch of recipes that I'm writing for Delicious Magazine and they were perfect accompaniments to the bbq that Daniel organised.
A contented sunday night chilling, laughing our heads off, eating and drinking.......Glyn, Jonny, Mikey, Ron, Nate, Petra, Josh, James, Scott, Chris, Al and Friend, (? Sorry!) and Mark..........

No comments:

Post a Comment